December 16, 2020 – We are very pleased to announce that our latest Investor Readiness Graduate is Venku! They recently completed our Investor Readiness Program that is designed to prepare startups to raise equity funding. This program also includes Mock Angels pitch sessions and due diligence preparation.
Venku helps people easily discover, list and book outdoor experiences. A variety of experiences can be searched on the site, including: guided, self-guided and all-inclusive hunting adventures, eco-tours, fishing trips, wilderness camping and curated glamping getaways. Venku hosts hail from all across America with thousands of listings readily available for the everyday adventurer.
In 2020 Venku has achieved the following milestones:
- Won a $50k non-dilutive grant from Codefi
- Received a $100k Co-Investment from Missouri Technology Corporation (MTC)
- 453% Increase in Hosts with over 2,000 experiences ready to book
- Upgraded custom software to the most current run-time
- Developed a comprehensive product roadmap and will debut a lightning fast front-end revamp, improved search & booking experiences, as well as improved admin functionality with additional host & payment features.
- Operationally weathered the COVID storm as reflected in hiring new team members and growth in Monthly Active Users, month-over-month revenue growth and increased bookings
Check out more good news on Venku by clicking on the links below!
For any further inquiries, please contact:
Founder & CEO, Murielle Gaither at email@example.com or 844-688-7437
To learn more about Venku visit their website at : venku.com