March 14, 2020 – The month of March is Women’s History Month! What better way to celebrate than to listen to some great advice and tips from ITEN Mentor, and principal at Sales Acceleration Group, Kristie Jones!
She recently had a chance to talk with Barbara Giamanco of Social Centered Selling on her Podcast “Conversations with Women in Sales” to share with her listeners the importance of creating a sales accountability culture.
Check out the Podcast to learn:
- Why having an accountability culture is important for a sales organization.
- The elements needed to create an accountability culture.
- How to hire for accountability.
- How to communicate your expectations around accountability.
- What gets in the way of sales leaders holding their reps accountable to the expectations of the job.
- What to do when sales reps resist being accountable to what management expects.
- How having a culture of accountability affects the relationship the company has with prospects, clients, and partners.
We are grateful to Kristie along with our other female mentors and entrepreneurs for all their contributions to our ITEN community in making a difference AND in creating history!!